CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Serious TALK

Tonight Daniel walked in the computer/baby/workout room.......

Daniel : "Hey, can I talk to you about something?"

Me : "Yeah... (worried look) what is it....?"

Daniel : "Well, I was thinking you have been spending lots of time on the internet and our house ..... is looking a little neglected!"

Me : "ha ha ha, Seriously?"

Daniel : "Well it was your day off yesterday... (very softly spoken as to not get me upset ;) ) and you said it yourself you did "nothing" !"

Me : "Oh yeah sure I know I did once again NOTHING!"

He is just so great, we seem to not be as motivated seperately, we clean nitty gritty quite well together our house is spotless as of..... TONIGHT!


The internet is seeming to be so great for me and not so great for my days off!!! Until my blog is just perfect I can't see me changing much! ;)

1 comments:

Kaela said...

That is hilarious!! I love your blog! And all of your posts:) I have the same problem with the internet sucking me in. That is a common complaint with my man also. That and books and tv. Man, I have a lot of vices:(