CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip to Utah


Daniel is in the USAF! October 7th he leaves for basic :( We thought it only fitting that we go to the Air Force Museum, We absolutely loved it! It was very educational and wow, those aircrafts, WOWEE!!!! Who knew! The pictures aren't the best, we were bath to shy to ask someone to take them for us, we did a lot of propping on the tires of these planes!
We Never get a chance to actually explore things that we want to when we go to utah to visit my mom and grandma. We took the day off Friday and just saw things we wanted to see... you know Panda Express for starters, Ikea and The AFB!

While we were there we built a wall for my mom, Saturday night we went to the Spanish Fork fair, whoa very small! I helped out in the nursery on Sunday I love kids! Some of them even remembered me from last time I came and helped out, i had a lot of fun. Nursery is for those with strong testimonies, it was like a 2 hour play time! I love kid time. We love seeing the family it was great!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Those are great pictures for propping on planes! :) Sounds like a fun trip! I love nursery...although I know it depends on what ward you are in when you get called. Jeff and I were spoiled and had the calling with 4 other adults and the nursery class had a total of 15 kids?/! ...talk about easy!
You and the hubby are cute.

Audrey said...

We just got OUT of the army 2 months ago! Crazy! I'll think you'll make a good military wife:)

Kaitlyn said...

gosh thanks, Im excited! yeah nursery is really great! im in the YW Presidency (which I have wanted forever)It's great! But right now kids are my joy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys are really going!! But i'm glad that I have your blog now to see whats going on and you can see ours adventures as well. but we're leaving hopefully the last weekend of August

Audrey said...

We got out of the army because our 8 years were up!! Ty was deployed to Iraq for 14 months.

Kaela said...

GREAT pictures!! It's so good to 'see' you again- you look great!! How cute that you guys were too shy to ask anyone to take your pictures:) And propping the camera on the planes? Genius!!