CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Deseret Industries

Once a month I go to D.I. and book hunt, well I decided to splurge and I went twice this month, which Im so very glad I did. I Have a bookcase full of kids books, kids of all ages can read in my house. I just want to be ready, and I loved how much Kaeson(my nephew) loved/loves his books. We are stocking up, I went today and bought 9 more. The library donated books they were all in greeat condition and wow what a steal! I just want to say if noone has checkied out hallmark.com it is wonderful, you can make your own cards, add pictures and they can mail them for you just the cost of the card, stamp cost, NO tax NO shipping... checki it out, you won't regret it! Also today I waited at the Dist. Center just to exchange garments and I was there number in hand for 40 minutes, wow but it's almost wrong to get annoyed or hasty so I didn't but it was a long wait!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Ooh, I got addicted to this trap a few years ago and have WONDERFUL baby and kid books because of it now. Plus it's served me well...any friends or family that comes over- I have instant entertainment for kids. Way to be prepared early. As there is SO much you need to buy once you do have kids, this will be one thing off the instant checklist!!

Kaitlyn said...

absolutely, we love babysitting and stuff! it's just necessary

Michele said...

time to send the kids over, huh? they can never get enough when it comes to reading. If I can't find Colleen, she is reading.

Kaela said...

I love DI!! I would go there every day if I could. I find the best stuff there:) The books there are particularly great. I love the vintage and classic stuff! I agree with Ali too- way to be prepared!