CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Garments

Three years of garments and never have I had an issue with how gamrents should be worn. Well today must have been a special day, I must have dressed in the dark! I about 15 minutes ago went to the bathroom, and I saw a very interesting tag in the front of my garments! Well that's strange, my bottoms were on backwards! It feels strange to be nearly nude at work even though the door is locked what if someone came in.... who is it worse for honestly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn - So Funny you are!! You must have been so tired that morning! Fun Blog - I hope you don't mind me reading. I set up blog for YW it is Yellowstonegirls.blogspot.com
Val

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn! Your blog is so fun :) I'm glad I found it! Now we can keep in touch when we both move:)