CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL



Finally! We did it our house is on the market!!! We figured since the housing market is so good and we only have 2 months to be out it's probably time to put it on! So here it is. the sign was placed outside the yard yesterday afternoon. About 6 pm I was touching up the paint on our doors, when this young couple decided to stop by for a tour! WHAT???? Holy cow, ahh "Daniel hurry pick up our stuff, people want to see it!"
We are talking like
4 hours or so
It was just my birthday so we did NOTHING in the entire house which is great! Dishes overflowing the sink, dog bones/toys in everyroom, oh man! This is all so crazy! so I'm realizing it's real! This could be a very long 2 months! Cleaning constantly cleaning!


5 comments:

Audrey said...

okay, I'm SUPER jelous! The housing market here is anything but awesome and we want to sell our house soon so it has us stressing a bit.

Kaitlyn said...

I was totally joking about the market! The market here is (I guess) the best in the Nation they said in Idaho

Ali said...

It looks like a sweet little home. We did our first jaunt of searching for homes just tonight and there is some scary stuff out there! Definitely keep up on the cleaning of it all- that WILL sell it quicker for sure! Good luck to you guys!

Bethany said...

Crazy that your house is for sell. I hope it sells at the perfect time, and then you can be much closer to us for awhile!!!!!

Kaela said...

You are SELLING your house?! I realize you really CAN'T live in it any more considering you are moving and all, but I must say it is pretty cute! I want to buy a house! Wish we could buy it from you:)