CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Boston Bound

Daniel got this amazing opportunity to Go to Boston, MA with his big brother! Ed( His brother) called this last week and asked Daniel what he was doing Sept. 21-25th and now Daniel is going!
Which I am so greatful for that phone call, Ed and him are pretty close but they will have lots of time to get closer, it's going to be so much fun for them. Oh and did I mention the entire thing is paid for, flights, hotels, food, entertainment... the works! Ed's work gave him 2 tickets for him and his wife but she is in school so Daniel is Boston bound!
They even get to go to a Red Sox game, I'm so jealous I love baseball and I've always wanted to go to Boston. This will be his last hoorah before leaving the week after for Basic Training! He deserves this trip, oh yeah they are also going to the bar(I know naughty) that Cheers was filmed in. He is so great, and he will have a blast!

DONT TELL ANY MURDERERS THAT I WILL BE ALONE!!!! PLEASE

2 comments:

Ali said...

I'll make sure not to leak the information out to all the murderers I know. :) That is too funny.

Bethany said...

So funny. I didn't even notice that last line till Ali's comment. I had to go back. I was like, Ali researches Boston murderers? I'm so confused. I blame it on the ever growing babe inside. Anyway, fun for Daniel! That's good you can be so supportive when I know how stinkin jealous you've got to be. Oh, and sorry I never called you back. I spaced it till late. That and Kaeson wouldn't actually go to bed.