CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great love for ANIMALS


My great dogs as we know are hunters... which is fun! We often come home from work with new "toys" in the grass dead, With my dogs all so thrilled to show mommy ( in this case daddy). Tonight Daniel got home from work and he heard this chirping loud chirping so he went to investigate! SIDE NOTE We have a new dryer so much like the W.T. our old one is on the side of our house and a lovely "rockchuck" was hiding behind it chirping like mad oh it's sad and very unfortunate, needless to say Sylus finally got it and well... it's now with Heavenly Father (which is really best)! What? Why did it come to our yard with 2 big dogs oh the rockchuck.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hi Ms K!!!!!!
I'm happy you found me!
I do have a call, I'm the ward camp director. Crazy huh???

Audrey said...

p.s. we got married in logan too!