CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our busy weekend


This is what we drive now... soon to change! This weekend we decided to go car shopping! We went to far to many dealerships and yes we found the car we want, once you find it everything else just doesn't compare! We are in the market for what we already have but a car version not an SUV! We are most likely getting a `07 Subaru Outback two-toned green, we love it and the ride is smooth, our thought is we have dogs two rather big dogs and I'm sorry but a car with 2 dogs my honey and I and maybe a baby is just a tight squeeze.... so the Outback it is it has the back back for our boys and the middle back for our potential babies. It just makes sense!
Lastnight before we went to bed I proclaimed that Sunday would be our pamper Teddi day, oh how he HATES those days! We picked at his mats, shaved him (professionally of course...ME) and then gave him a bath! Lets just say he is no longer sleeping with his eyes closed!!! He's a little mad at me, Daniel probably hates it almost as much as Teddi but we have no other choice. We adopted him when he was 4 1/2 years old so he was very much set in his ways, his previous owners weren't the kindest people to him so now he will not let you brush him, touch his feet or any other grooming basic... so it becomes a very long process full of treats, love and lots of talking to him! He now looks a littel homeless but he will thank me later its too hot to have that much hair!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Kaitlin, Its Tracy Welker, I used to be in The Dalles ward when we were like 12-15 and found your blog through Ali now Hallstrom's blog thought I would say hello. Its cool to see how everyone is doing after all these years! I have a blog too if you want to check it out - tho I'm horrible at posting. I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog. Well I hope to hear back from you!
Tracy

Tracy said...

Sorry I just realized I miss spelt your name. I tried to go back and fix it and it wouldn't let me. :(

Bethany said...

I wondered if I was going to find out you bought a car by reading your blog. Ha! Well, good luck with negotiations. I'm sure I will be jealous, but I'm excited for you nonetheless. Love you.

Ali said...

Ooh, car shopping...gotta love it, but gotta hate it. Good luck in the search! I'm exited to see the new addition! ...and I wish I had a puppy to pamper.

Michele said...

hi Kaitlin, I was on Emily's blog and saw a comment from you. I didn't know you had a blog too. I started a blog about two months ago. It is not an open blog so you can't just go to it. If you email me at mommymmh@juno.com, I will invite you to read it. Good luck with the move, looks like you won't be the only ones to move away, we are moving too, just haven't exactly told mom and dad that the decision has been made. mumms the word -k- Michele

Kaela said...

I like your current car! I love Outbacks too- really they seem like GREAT cars! Have fun and good luck!!