CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

25 YEARS OLD!!!


I'm 25 my birthday was 8/10/08 it's all very exciting! We had a birthday weekend extravaganza, it's was great! We went to Olive Garden and spent to much, we even got dessert( thinking it was free, there was a candle in it and they sang to me) What has happened to this world!!! There was a time where they would give you a piece of whatever they had for free. WHATEVER! It's was delicious! Then we went bra shopping! I am now three bras richer which is great! dillards has killer sales on "under garments" ACTUAL BIRTHDAY Sunday, Daniel got up early to make me breakfast, while the boys and I slept! Then after breakfast, we started getting ready for church. He put the ham, potatoes, carrots and onions in our crock pot so we had lunch/dinner. Oh it was a great birthday! I got sweet cards from my family, it was just great!

2 comments:

Ferguson Family said...

You OLD!!! HA HA.. Looks like a cool B-Day Present. I cant believe that Olive Garden didnt give you free desert? Well at least you got FREE MUFFINS @ work!!! BaHA HA HA HA

Kaela said...

Happy late birthday! Sounds like it was great!! I will never go to Olive Garden on my birthday now- bummer!