CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bishops rock

We have one of the best Bishops i've ever met! And being as I've always(for the most part) been active and I love to move I have had a lot!!!! Well this last Sunday was his birthday so he stood up at the pulpit and said "because it's my birthday and I'm conducting I'm going to have a day that I love.... Just music!" So the entire Sacrament meeting whoever wanted to could go up to the pulpit and request a song which ever 2 versues we wanted. It was BEAUTIFUL! I loved to sing the songs that the kids knew also they would all belt it out, like Called to Serve , I'm a Child of God you know the familiar ones, it was fantastic. There wasn't a dry eye in the house(of the Lord) I even got up the nerve to get up! That was so unlike me, I requested of course a patriotic song the Bishops wife/choristor had everyone stand up. Very spiritual meeting, I love those days.

1 comments:

Ali said...

Kudos to your cool Bishop...they can make a HUGE difference. :) Even though the Gospel IS true everywhere, they still make a big difference!