CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CONCERT Craze!!!


We went and saw Kelli Pickler in concert, July 29th! it was fabulous, we had a great time we had great seats and the music was good music. Moulten jess (who????) opened for them. Tehy are a local band, wow their sounds guy must have been new! You could barely hear what they were singing and `jess` was the bassist and he totally over powered the main singer and he was also back up and he was better than the main guy.... Moulten( I assume)! but if they actually were famous, I touched a famous person well actually they touched me! The side door was locked and Daniel was standing and he let them in and he brushed up against me.... I will never wash that shirt!!! Sorry, back to Kelli it's crazy because I totally watched her on American Idol and because of that I really feel like I know her! "Hey Kel what's up? oh your getting ready to go on... COOL well good luck BFF" not quite, but she was very real! It was a great time. ONE FLAW...... the entire Auditorium was seat covered so if one wanted to dance you had to stand in the middle of the aisle and look very cool or fold your seat up and try to bust a move there! So no seats are the way to go! Leann Rimes will be here Oct 2. I'll be there!

1 comments:

Kaela said...

Kelly PIckler seems to have the best personality on everything I have seen of her. It sounds like her concert was fun too- bummer about the seats though.