CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Gatherers....EEK!!!

I have two dogs that I think are just splendid. We have a system, in the middle of the night Daniel lets the dogs out to potty and SUCH, then as I am dead asleep the dogs come back in and jump on the bed to by us some more time for the important things like sleep. We have a king size bed, so we cuddle up in the middle and Teddy jumps up by my head which whatever, well this was a special morning.

Take note of these key points.... about 3 am Daniel let the dogs out and in, Teddy jumped up by my head (which I will never allow again) while Sylus laid on his bed, then mind you it's still dark at 6:38AM the dogs once again woke me up to go outside, they went out and I came to lay in the bed just jor like the next 2 minutes while they potty........ side note... PUKE!!!! I was climbing into bed when I looked next to my pillow I saw something I couldn't really make it out , it looked to me as though it was a pickle which would be strange because well it's a pickle on the bed.. lets be honest!!! So I grabbed it and yes it was soft warm and a little furry.... CHILLS, throwing up I turned on the light and it was a Vole.... A dead vole, it's a mix between a MOLE and a Mouse I don't care what it is only the fact that my good dogs just wanted to show mommy what they had killed for me!!!! Daniel threw it away and we stripped the bed, goodnight I slept next to this dead animal for about 3.5 hours, that was a good time. My dogs hunt and gather but never eat.... they just like to show me when I get home or in this case get up!!!

You know how in school when they do the LICE checks and even if you don't have them you itch like crazy................. WELCOME to my day.

1 comments:

Kaela said...

I thought Paul and I had it bad with Kaden in bed with us kicking us all night. Thanks for helping my perspective. Good luck getting your dogs out of your bed.