CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

HOUSE TAG..... YOU'RE IT

I saw this on a friends blog and decided to follow suit. Brace yourselves my house is lamo jaimo right now! My fridge with the broken freezer light!
My homeless looking bedroom with the blankets all skatywampus!
My side of our closet
Daniels side
Our built in dresser (w/ 4 drawers and 2-shelf cupboards)
"MUDROOM"
My honey made this dog feeder/dish holder, we love it! It's lime green (bad picture)
Spare bedroom = BORING/EMPTY

The beautiful "rose room" Spare bedroom = BORING/EMPTY
Living room We clearly love the floral print!
Dining room table ( not often used, danggit)
Last but not least our pretty kitchen that I will miss when we have to move.



Sorry this post was so long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you that I LOVE your kitchen!! Thats too bad that you have to leave! Whats the latest with that? Are you alone?

Ali said...

Don't apologize for the long post- often times those are the BEST :) Oh how I would kill for all that extra space/spare bedrooms you have! And your closet is color-coordinated organized? Genius! I love the doggy bowl too- that's really cool that he made it!

Bethany said...

Long picture posts are not really long posts at all! It's crazy seeing your extra rooms all empty. Crazy crazy! It's looks pretty packed up and good. Way to go! Love you.

Kaela said...

You are SO organized! I love it!! I love your nicely hanging color coordinated closets, your fridge, your sink (we have the same handsoap :) ), and everything. I want your house- I love built in storage and your kitchen is so cute too. Great post!

Daniel and Heather said...

your house is very cute, does daniel color courdinate his shirts? its much nicer looking then my daniels side of the closet.