CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shopping when we should be selling


this is our newish entertainment center! Thanks Mindi! I love it, the angle is bad but I think it will be just great, and our other one was kind of bulky. We like it lots. Sunday we went and picked it up so inturn Sunday we started packing. We have just filled 1 tote and 1 box with movies. It funny how one could have probably 75 movies, and when it comes time to watch something one will say, "there is nothing good to watch". Hmmm We like our selection and we like our entertainment center.
Different note: My honey was just told yesterday that he has to work out of town for exactly 2 weeks which would put him home on the 23rd which is when he is suppossed to be in Boston. Oh wow, we had some stress last night. Daniels cousin is also the V.P. of the Asphault company he works for. He's being ridiculous. Daniels was like "that's fine but I'll drive everyday I only have 3 weeks left with my wife" and his boss said something to the effect of "you need to figure out what's more important" or "you'll have to pay your own way" lets just say Daniel got home lastnight a little on edge. WOW!!! Daniel hasn't told him/asked him about Boston yet. (fingers crossed) his boss doesn't just think it's easier to fire him. oh no that would be bad. Stress. You all have your own stress SORRY.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

What does "Different Note: j" mean? I'm curious.

Ali said...

Cute and stylish :) Lots of storage on the side too! I would love an entertainment center someday...ours is sitting on a kmart cupboard type thing. Sorry about the stress from work...that is no fun. Not only that, but definitely not fun when the "honey" is on edge:)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks so much better with your stuff on it than ours. I could never get it to look that cute. I'm glad you like it :)

Bethany said...

okay, so I just saw that there is more typed there. Am I the only one that can't read it? Can you change the type color? Seriously, there is no way for me to read it. Strange! Also, I almost didn't pass word verification, maybe my eyesight is failing me. Too much comp. time I guess.

Bethany said...

I highlighted it, and read it. I hate that stupid job. I know it's necessary, but seriously, I've always hated it. "What's more important?" Seriously, does that guy not think wife and family should be prioritised at the top? Seriously, what a jerk bomb, poop-head. Sorry for the strong language...hahaha. How far does Daniel have to go for the job? And shouldn't the Boston trip have been mentioned immediately after he found out about it (the trip that is)? Love you!

Ferguson Family said...

I like the entertainment center. Very cool.. But where's the TV???? Oh wait, it was that tiny thing in the middle of it!! Ha Ha Ha.. Just kidding.. Very Cool! I know that you were very excited to get that.. Also I looked at the MAP thing that you have. There was someone from TURKEY that looked at your page... Getting a little distant dont you think.....? Better watch out!!! ;-)

Kaela said...

Haha- I love Bethany's comment. It is crazy to hear that your husband's boss actually said that to him. What's more important? Really? Seems like there is a better way to tackle that. Like, "I am really sorry, but this is really important right now, though I admire your love and devotion for your wife." Okay, I know I sometimes live in a dream world. Anyway... love the entertainment center!