CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HELP!!!!


This ridiculous spaun of SATAN is in my basement! AHHHH how do I function knowing he or she is down there. I called Daniel but he is "painting a parking lot" WHAT like that's important! I am having a spider crisis, HOLY CRAP I feel like him and all his SICK/UGLY/CREEPY/family is crawling all over, the shower I am bound to be safe in the shower!
HE IS HUGE
oh and he is real ugly, it was very hard for me to be in the
DUNGEON
with these creatures from HELL
I'm just trying to take a picture, then I will leave him alone, Kill him anyone come over and kill him. That was Daniels advice, "just go down stairs and kill him" oh sure sure you bet it's hard enough for me to kill a small predator nevertheless a ginormous one. This is just to much I need to shower and
GET OUT OF HERE

2 comments:

Ali said...

Sick...that thing does look big. I guess it would be torture to stick a quarter up next to it to see an accurate size, huh? I'm curious though. You should get a bug zapper and shock him to death. He is sick. I'm so sorry! But DO kill him before he sneaks upstairs or has babies that will! (sorry, not to freak you out more, but that's always motivation for me to kill a spider right away!)

Tracy said...

AHH I feel your pain!!!! When I see spiders in my house I freak, I get anxiety when I'm trying to kill them and then have nightmares about them. Hopefully you can still find him and kill him - (and what Ali said) Good luck!