CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

IMAGES BELOW MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN

For starters we took another trip to my gma and moms house! We had a great time. Saturday my mom, Daniel and I went to the Utah State fair, which was large but I think ours in Idaho falls was a little more fun. Utah there was a lot of the same thing and the horses were non-exsistent. The animals are the best part! There was a lady at this infomercial booth, who had one of those hair removal mitts, it's a pink mitt with a sticky piece of really fine sand paper, I got possed to go over. So started rubbing for about 30 seconds, it started to burn really bad. It became super sensitive to the sun, wind pretty much everything that could feel really awesome on my new found burn/poison ivy/under layers of my skin! She rubbed about a 2 inch area, it's swelled to about an 8 inch section and now it is only about 4 inches. The picture doesn't show much but WOW, it feels like OUCH!!!!


Tonight I went to this dinner for work and on my way out it was dark. i couldn't find my car then I saw it on the otherside of this beautiful grassy knoll! As I crossed the knoll my foot sunk in I assume was a sewage outlet ( I saw the pipe proof) puke! Anyway I debated for a minute to whether I should abandon my macassins and socks there or just where the poop on my driving foot home, so I brought it home. I couldn't very well litter!!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome! Sounds like some fun times! hahaha

Ali said...

OUCH. Next time, just take the razor to it :) Although, you probably don't have monkey hair like I do- for the past two years, I have gotten in the habit of (and LOVED) shaving my arms...and it's not nearly as painful! :)

Kaela said...

I am so sorry! Ouch and eeewww!! Absolutely no fun. I usually love fairs. Sorry your experience wasn't better.

Kaitlyn said...

the ti=hing is I do shave my arms, I only had a little bit in the elbow pit, which is why she insisted to rub that part raw.