CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

mmm mmm good


umm so tonight, Daniel and I were craving treats! It's really an every Sunday occurance. The don't look great but whoa momma the are so sweet and fabulous. We kinda just improvised, the receipe called for Corn syrup well we don't have that so we used honey, YUM (and I heard better for you) and we also didn't have special K or Rice crispies so we used bran flakes and cherrios, YUM YUM they aren't quite set up yet but so far so good. We are moving as everyone knows and we are trying to use all that we have and not waste anything, so you have this concoction! Try it out using whatever you have, you'd be surprised.
1 C Sugar
1 C Corn syrup or Honey
1 tsp vanilla
2 C Peanut butter
4 1/2 C Fav Cereal
heat (med-high) sugar and syrup one minute till thin, turn off heat add Vanilla and PB stir till smooth, add cereal one cup at a time till right consistency! Place on tray/foil/counter till cool. ENJOY

2 comments:

Bethany said...

yeah, those look like little piles of vomit. Maybe I'll try some later. But I think I'll leave out the bran flakes, that sounds a little too freaky for me!

Kaela said...

I think they look delicious! I am so into substituting stuff- I think it is so fun to see how things turn out. It feels good to use what you have and often I LOVE what I create:) I will have to try your recipe!