CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Suppossed to be packing..... WOES

My sweet Sylus desperate for a place to lay his head! I love him/them!

So this is my "project" and for starters you never really realize how much stuff you have until you try ot move it all. We have like um... 15 blankets/quilts/comforters either way we have too many, but of course they all have to mean something otherwise we would toss them! I am to go through all my totes and seperate the crafts I will do while my honey is gone. It's strange how very similar all my rooms look. Daniel and his friend Russ are in the basement painting, doing trim work and tearing down shelves all before our Open House on Saturday from 10-1 pm. Oh how we hope.


Today a girl I work with said "Man, you are so brave!" and when I think about it, I wouldn't call it bravery necessarily I would more call it FAITH, faith that the Lord does have a plan, faith that my honey will be safe, faith that I can be strong all alone. JUST FAITH
Today would mark the 2nd of 13 days i have wept like a baby for the count down of when Daniel leaves. He leaves in 11 days, 11 days. Holy cow there is so much to do. We went and got a storage unit lastnight, we are slowly filling it. It's hard because Daniel will go on to Texas and start our future and I am still gonna be here praying everyday for my very darling house to sell, longing to be by my Sister and mom, the ones that love me. I already feel a little alone and he isn't even gone yet. I have the very best most supportive honey a girl could ask for( I'm a little bias) I told him I just can't pack anymore. It is 11:36 pm and they are slaving away and I am sitting upstairs doing anything but what I should be doing.
Side note: This is not for comments but I need to vent. I feel like I am a realitively easy person to get along with, I'm friendly, silly, nice, a good listener, wow there are some people close to me that DO NOT LIKE ME!!! I am hurt, constantly hurt, my heart is sad I try and try with no success!

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Packing is the pits. Good luck with everything!!

Michele said...

Kaitlyn, don't worry about whether people like you or not. I think that all in-laws get a bad rap. My mom thinks that Brian controls me because I don't always agree with her, but in reality, our happiness is more important to me than their happiness because we are husband and wife and are always going to be with each other---we have to agree with each other on things or we couldn't be happy.