CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Natural Vanilla......mmmm

They look totally like vanilla beans, it's wild. The other night we were babysitting our neices Jaycie is 3 months and Emma is 2. Nate(the dad) was in our kitchen and he grabbed these BANANAS and said "are you guys saving these for something?"
They were on top of our fridge clearly for too long. I'm pretty short so I didn't realize they were on there. We had a good laugh, that was real emberrassing.
They other night the sky was incredible. My trees looked like they were on fire. It was black outside with just peeks of sun coming through, it's was beautiful I loved it. The camera came out. I love this earth and what Heavenly Father was so kind to give us.

House selling dilemna!!! Our realitor isn't doing all I feel he could do. Ohh I don't know. We haven't had a soul check it out. Online yes but in the flesh no. What the devil? Who knows, maybe my honey and I aren't suppose to live together... YEAH RIGHT!!!! I don't want to be here for even a month alone while Daniel and I could potentially be together, and either way my blood is in TEXAS! I need them close! The whoas of selling a house. We docked the price. We just want to not have it anymore. Maybe there is a reason, there has got to be. PATIENCE right? Please!

7 comments:

ANDREA said...

are those reallllly bananas??? get out of here.

Ali said...

Bananas go bad SO fast. That's why I almost hate to buy them. I wish they were like nectarines where as soon as they were good ripening style, you could stick them in the fridge and they'd last a few more days...aw, pits. I'm sorry the home-selling thing isn't going as fast as you'd like. We are on the other end of that, but does it help to know the rest of the country is in your same boat?/! Prob. not. It's supposed to pick up, supposedly. That's why we are trying to buy here soon...but who really knows, right?

Bethany said...

Where does the inside go? That's what I want to know. That, and why do I feel so sick right now? Oh, that would be the zillion shortbread cookies I just ate with a big ol' glass of nausea-inducing milk. Why does milk have to make me sick? It's so lame, and I have so many questions tonight. Can you tell I'm bored?

Anonymous said...

Ok, those bananas are really gross. haha, but I think i've done that before. left food somewhere and totally forget about it. but what can you do. So arnt you suppose to be in texas by October?

Amber said...

oh my gosh that is sooo hilarious!!! haha... I didn't know bananas would shrink like that! No worries though... we have all done it! :)

Daniel and Heather said...

hi, sorry i never leave comments i am still learning this whole blogging thing, but i do look at your blog frequently. the house market is slow here too, but if the price is right it will sell with time. when i make bannana bread i wait untill my bannas are a little over done, but maybe not that much. wow!! miss you tons

Kaela said...

Beautiful sunset... and that banana vanilla comparison is too funny:)