CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Scary life

Daniel is going in to the Air Force in which you know. It all feels very strange because we own our home which needs to be sold. A realitor is coming out tonight to assess the situation and it all feels so foreign, but then again it was foreign to buy a house. It's just bizarre we don't even know for sure when or whereor even what for that matter. What if (you can't live on them , I know I know) for some freak reason he breaks his leg or who knows and our future changes whouldn't it be nice to still have our home. Oh mercy this is wierd. I preach that I LOVE change and such but boys and girls Im a new settled down woman, we will have to just see, life is good I am not terribly concerned. WE without a doubt know that this is the right thing for our family. So cheers!

0 comments: