CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Work....

So there is always something or someone that makes work interesting, the "throat clearing guy" has gotten that a little under wraps, and Brittne and I are buds and I love that she is great. But there is a reason I only keep jobs for six months... I know shame shame who does that right? Well I get very bored and ready for the next adventure in life. Well i got my hair cut and that has been fun because I see the same 100 people everyday so I now have people to show my new hair to. and my monager moved me off the drive- thru (at a bank... not fast food) window to the lobby.....whoa hold the phones so much change I don't know what to do wiht myself!!! So all my guest freak out literally when they drive up and it's not me, which is good for the spirits. They may poo a little when I tell them I am moving. Oh to be loved!

0 comments: