CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

TAG team back again.....

Sorry Kaela I had to copy your questions....

Where were you born? Portland Oregon

Middle name: Shea

How old will you be this year? 25, on August 10th crazy

Nicknames: Duck, kaityshea, kait

Are you taller than your mother or father? This doesn't super apply to me I'm pretty short, almost taller than my mom, with age comes the "shrink" factor

Do you cry often during movies? Not usually, just to music. It fills my soul!

What is your biggest pet peeve? Cupboards left open!!! Oh yeah i don't like that. Also more than anything I HATE one-upers, You know you tell a story and theirs over powers anystory possible. I could scream I hate that.

Favorite color: I love blue lately, but I would have to always claim green.

Favorite foods: Steak, Cookies, chicken and dumplings

Favorite restaurants: 5 and Diner , Texas Roadhouse or Macaroni Grill

Favorite beverages: Diet Coke!!!! Water

Favorite cold cereal: I love oat bran, it's good to snack on and eat with milk

Favorite smells: My honey clean and fresh! New one dollar bills like fresh off the mint, oh I could bury my head in them. Les Schwab

Favorite time of day: Morning, getting ready for work and just dancing and jamming to good music.

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?Sams club brand shampoo.... and Dove Conditioner. Yes quality

Favorite make-up products? Covergirl coverup "creamy Natural" and Full and soft Mascara. I don't do brands!

How many pillows do you sleep with? One really big one

Do you play an instrument? I can play My country tis of Thee on the piano, but that's where it ends. One day!!!

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yes quite a few times.... I recommend it, it's like a new found rebellious freedom!

Did you do any sports in High School? Volleyball, and I was VERY good, actually they told me the had me for "comic relief" wow nice huh?

What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Juno. I have mixed reviews. This I did weep at though!

What is your favorite article of clothing? Hooded sweatshirts any day.

What is your dream vacation?Taking a cruise with my family , I had a dream we went w/ Bethany and Brad. We had a blast..... sigh!

What was your first impression of your spouse? He was kind of shy, but he kicked my bum at foosball, very burly, attractive and overthetop kind!

If you were an animal what would you be? oh lets see a lion, but I'm not much of a hunter, so maybe a dog my dogs. That way I know I would get enough attention and not neglected!

What is your favorite "me- time" activity? I like to just sit! Or go on walks by myself and just get lost in my thoughts!

Favorite TV shows:American Idol, super nanny, emergency vets!

What is your dream car? I like range rovers, Discovery

What is one of your weaknesses? Cookies... any kind and I work right next to Great harvest.

What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? we call it "fend for yourself"

Do you consider yourself outgoing? Very much so, but like everyone I have my insecurities and they can stand in the way sometimes.

What is something you are constantly working on? Weight loss, it takes over my life

What is a word or phrase you overuse? Ginormous ... i.e ginormous zit, car cookie, headache.

What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Not being able to get pregnant! YET!!!

What is the best thing that happened to you this past year?My mom moving closer to me, Daniel and I working on more stuff together. Our relationship getting stronger.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Adopt a baby, and/or have one!

3 comments:

Kaela said...

I'm so glad you did this- it was so fun to read. I love tags and learning more about friends:) Thanks for reminding me about chicken and dumplings. That was always my favorite meal growing up. I have to learn to make it now! Also, I remember you and Bethany always having the best smelling hair, and what I wouldn't do for your hair... well it really wouldn't look good with my skin. You guys really have amazing skin too!! Okay, I should end this before it gets any longer and I feel any worse:)

Bethany said...

i wanna go on a cruise. but if you go too, who'll watch the kids! hahaha. that would be fun, better start saving!

ANDREA said...

you are so hilarious. i love it! you love the smell of les schwab?!?! lol that killls me! it gives me a headache. there were so many other hilarious things, but i cant remember them right now. i did love the "shrinking factor" thing aobut you being almost as tall as your mom. ha. i love you