CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MOVIES

Let me just tell you that I watched Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium.... WOW don't waste your time. It was like Midnight watching it with my G-ma, Mom and Daniel. About 30 minutes of this movie Nana went to sleep. Then after about an hour of horrific entertainment I went to sleep and I never go to sleep during movies. I felt better before I watched it then after. The only good thing about it was Natalie Portman played pretty music and dressed cute. Aside from that.... NO THANKS!!!!
Dan in Real Life, thank you Andrea I had to watch it and I had a good time. Oh man I about peed my pants when he was stretching his hand after his gruelling(sp) workout. Oh so funny.

2 comments:

ANDREA said...

youre so welcome. and I could have told you mr magoriums blah blah crap blah sucked rocks and I havent even seen it!

Kaela said...

Oh great- It's on its ways to my home via Netflix:(