CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

NO sugar added

I have been on this no sugar kick which is great..... Stores sell tons of stuff. One issue is that no wonder America is overweight fat food is cheap food, healthy food is pricey. Regular hotdogs $.69 fat free hotdogs $2.50 + lets just say it adds up quick. Either way we are doing it. I am just grateful stores now offer a healthier option! On to my point.... I have this constant craving for gummie bears, jelly beans sweets in general. Well Winco offers in "bulk" sugar free goods so I crazy stocked up jelly beans and gummie bears. I finally chose to read the bin that they came out of and it reads.... "Excessive consumption MAY cause a laxative effect" and I decided to read the bin far after I "excessively consumed". Let me just say they put this "warning" on the bin for a reason......

AMEN

3 comments:

Bethany said...

this post slays me! too funny. thanks for the warning.

ANDREA said...

thats hilarious!!!!!!!! were they worth it though? i cant imagine anything sugar free tasting yum

Kaitlyn said...

let me just tell you they are delicious, hence the "excessive consumption" I only eat yummy things