CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No more pony

I cut my hair, My old beauty school days freind came to visit/ pick up her car from Idaho and convenently stayed with me. Anywho my hair is cut oh is it cut, it's all sorts of thinned out and cut to above my shoulders with it a little funky! I love talent something about it. Not dogging (do people still say that?) on my husband he does a fabulous job, I always have him cut my hair for me. It's easier and a whole lot cheaper. Either way I love it.. a girl I work with calls my cut "fierce" which is ANTP (Americas Next Top Model ) style. So I guess I look fierce, thats nice.

2 comments:

Kaela said...

I want to see- I think you should post a picture of your FIERCE hair:)

Kaitlyn said...

Well one of these days I will have the internet at home and I will I promise Have pics up... oh I have big plans for pictures