CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No news is good news

So the Pence family came and stayed with us for 4 days, and a lot of begging and such had to go down to make that happen. But we are so glad it did. Can I just say though that was the hardest thing to come home to this empty house with kids toys all over, Kaels sock in the kitchen, formula strewn across the room, baby food in the fridge. Oh it was not easy for me... my sweet honey was trying to get home before I did to clean up so I wouldn't be reminded that they were gone. Sigh... So soon We will be there with them even if it is only crossing paths for maybe a month oh mercy me I can't wait!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

BAD title I had plans to talk about something else then I pressed publish post oopsy... I love them. I could change it but who has time for that.

Kaela said...

How fun!! I love the Pences:) There really is nothing like family either huh!!