CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

LONG

Yesterday I had a fabulous day! For starters I had an
INTERVIEW
with a Wells Fargo in Texas
it went well I start on
DECEMBER 1st
Wacky that I am moving and Daniel is there and I have a house here, and
2 DOGS
and a job in Texas but nowhere to live there yet. Wow!!! Some say this is what I signed up for, who really knows? The day before
YESTERDAY I sold Daniel's car to this great kid who just got off his
MISSION from Chile. While I was out and about yesterday, I went shopping BARGAIN shopping (that's the only kind of shopping I do) I found some
KILLER SALES
first to downeast to look for jeans for my honey, they were all sold out but I found a
J. Crew TIE for $2.00 and an AE laptop bag for $1.25
Sweet huh? then to Big 5 I bought some running shoes which are too fantastic and too clean and too beautiful to taint them with the outside! So I wore my old ones when I went tonight, WHATEVER! I have been looking for the right pair for my chubby feet for about 1 year now, store after store disappointment after
DISAPPOINTMENT , I found some I tried them on and it's like my foot was singing wow they are nice, and being as I used to work there I got everything for like half off, ROCKS. I also bought Daniel his favorite running shoes, he tried them on and fell in love but alas we walked away so now he compairs every shoe to those! I'm going to save them for Christmas I think.
ROSS was my next VICTIM
I found Daniel a dress shirt and a black zipper tie (he loves those for the TEMPLE, easy on easy off) He is gonna love this Christmas! And a fantastic pair of black closed toe heels, (also on the prawl for years) Straight black, I love them they are Steve Madden and PERFECT well aside from the slight TOE CLEAVAGE.... anyway
Daniel is going to be so excited to see my great finds.
WALMART
lots of dog treats, food and bones. Life is pretty swell, I miss Daniel and as long as he is away I will do so!
I got a letter from Robert C. Oaks of The Seventy
just to say thank you for my selflessness and that we will be blessed, he was very nice!
He said he has contacted the Bishop at Lackland AFB to make sure he takes care of Daniel, it was very nice to hear.
26 MORE SLEEPS

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I loved getting that letter from Robert C Oaks. I believe Brad got one too. I put them both in his Army scrapbook (That has about 5 pages and that's it). Sounds like some good finds. I've loved getting Christmas presents early this year. It is quite a good feeling to be prepared. I should do it more often! I can't wait to see you, and then have you so close!!!

Ali said...

What a fun shopping trip! You are a true bargain shopper. That's neat about the letter too...I didn't know they did that.

Tracy Haws said...

okay so where in texas are you going to be? are you going to be near bethany? you've got a place to stay near dallas anytime you need it!