CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAGariffic

Just '4' things....


4 RANDOM things about Daniel~~

1~ He plays with my hair when I have a headache, and won't stop until i'm fast asleep!
2~ He has the ability to put any baby to sleep (especially when I can't)
3~ He knows almost EVERY hymn
4~ He loves me dearly and does pedicures with me


4 Movies I've seen more than once~~
1~Hairspray... 26 times in 5 days
2~Fiddler on The Roof... I watch it nearly every Sunday
3~ Wedding Planner... I can never remember how it ends, I just love it.
4~ Meg Ryan -Tom Hanks movies, LOVE THEM



4 Jobs I've had ~~
1~ Big 5 sporting goods 2.5 years and I would still go back if I wanted retail again.
2~ Wackerlie Auto (I lasted 1 day) NOT what I would call a GOOD time
3~ Rafting company (making raft lunches) GREAT TIME
4~ Nanny in Washington FABULOUS time
4 Favorite Foods~~
1~ Southwest chicken sandwich (chicken brest, pepperjack cheese, spicy mayo, green chili whoa)
2~ Leftover enchiladas
3~ My sister-in-laws lemon bars... whoa buddy
4~ Yummy wow yummy banana crepes, WOW
4 Places I've lived~~
1~ Spokane Washington... Nanny there. I loved it
2~ Provo Utah... Beauty School dropout (that's me)
3~ Wamic Oregon... too many times
4~ Ucon Idaho... great place
4 T.V. shows I watch~~ with shame
1~ Privelaged... witty, great show!
2~ America's Next Top Model
3~ WifeSwap and Super Nanny (I flip between)
4~ Will & Grace
I only really get the CW so I frequent there the most.
4 Places I've been~~
1~ Tallahasee Florida... canopy roads, lush greenery and beautiful
2~Albequerque New Mexico... A LOT of reb rock, warm, smelt & felt like I was in a sauna
3~ New Orleans Louisiana... sooo neat, above ground graveyards, NEAT city
4~ Dalles/Ft.Worth Texas... I went to a Rangers vs. Oakland A's game
for FREE very fun.
4 Nicknames~~
1~ KaityShea
2~ Beautiful
3~ KI (pronounced key)
4~ Duck
More than 4 Favorite things~~
1~ Rocking babies
2~ Holding hands
3~ Dancing
4~ My Sylus
5~ Being remembered
6~ Kaesons wet eyelashes
7~ The scent of NEW uncirculated MONEY
8~ Diet Coke
9~ Classical music
10~ Memories
11~ My Beautiful Sweet

2 comments:

Ali said...

Are those seriously his toes there? How funny that he'd do that with you! ...and awesome that he knows so many hymns. I am sorely pathetic in that category.

Brittne said...

That southwest chicken sandwich is really yummy. I love holding babies too!