CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Time is not on my side

Tonight I spent 2.5 hours shaving Daniel's favorite sweatshirt. For some reason about 2 months ago we got possessed to wash a mirco-fiber plush cream blanket with 2 of Daniel's hoodies, which resulted in me in front of the T.V. with my fine toothed dog brush, masking tape roller and my venus razor going to town on that ONE hoodie. After 2 hours I figured the other one can wait, he will hopefully not need both in Texas! AHHH

3 comments:

Ali said...

Urgh, I hate that! I have done that with new towels before and it totally ruins clothes!! It takes forever to get them back to semi-normal. I'm so sorry! (I feel your pain)

Emily said...

My mom used to have a lint shaver to take lint balls off of clothes. I would use it to shave my legs. It worked great for both. I think you could pick one up pretty cheap and save yourself some time.

Kaela said...

I love those lint ball shavers, but still those little fuzzy white balls are the biggest pain. It seems I have made the mistake of washing certain things together so many times and it takes SO much patience to try to remedy those stupid little lint balls.