CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daniel UPDATE

Daniel just called we talked for about 20 minutes, he is doing great!
He said everyone loves him (cocky?) he has lots of friends and one from Pocatello
so I guess they chat about Idaho all the time... no wonder everyone loves him HA!
He said it's pretty easy, his TI took his flight to the "snack bar/vending machine"
He bought a Soda and 4 candy bars.... wow 4? you don't want to
over do it!
But he got super sick after that... umm really? Shocking!
We have 20 days left, wacky! it has gone by so fast, and it's nearly done, YEAH!
Today I went to Pocatello and got my Military ID, it's official
I'm a spouse of an Airmen.
As I was moving some stuff today long story short, I'm pretty sure I broke my
PINKY
it's swollen
Black in spots
who knows really?
Ouch, I can't move it and it really is awkward to type!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! you've been so strong to do this! Hey, about your pinky, just ask my mom to bring you some medical tape, thats all you can do for a broken finger anyways ..

Anonymous said...

I can't belive that my brother is doing this I miss hims so much. I didn't really see him when he was in I.F. but I alwaysknew he was close. My back went out the toher night and all I could think about was Daniel and how he used to put my back in.

Shawna

Bethany said...

See what happens when I miss your calls? I have to read about you on your blog! I'm so glad Daniel is doing so well. Of course we knew he would, he's just like that! I'm glad it seems to be going fast for you too. Seeing your hubby is never soon enough, but keeping busy really does help! I'm excited that you have your own personal military ID. How very exciting. Now you need to hit up Downeast in Rexburg. :) I love you. I hope your pinky heals! And I'll talk to you tomorrow?...right?