CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daniel's GRADUATION

He looked so HANDSOME and my nephew wouldn't let him put him down.
Mikael loves his uncle Daniel. Whenever Daniel had to leave Kael would cry he loves daddy figures. When we were at Walmart, I tryed pushing the cart with him in it, he would freak until Daniel pushed it... WHATEVER
Right here was as much "cuddleing" as we did! NO PDA was allowed on base. No HAND HOLDING, SMOOCHING, or LINGERING HUGS!!! it was very difficult, we ALWAYS hold hands, ugh.... but other than that this was so fun and very PATRIOTIC I loved it!
This was his flight marching in the Graduation parade. He being "dorm chief" he was in back! Dorm Chief means he is incharge of the whole flight (50 airmen) I'm not sure he loved being chief because he ended up "babysitting 50 teenagers" and who would like that? But that meant he got an extra town pass for Sunday. Everyone called him SIR or chief, RESPECT is very nice.
I have more pictures but my sis took them so they are on her camera. Thursday started the graduation Extravaganza, he had base liberty on Thursday afternoon, Friday after the parade he also had base liberty (which means he can wonder the base with us) Saturday at 9am we got to hang off base and then at 7 pm we went to a San Antonio Spurs vs. Utah Jazz game, we both don't care about basketball but if we didn't go to the game from 7-10 he would have had to be back in his dorm at 7:15pm so it bought us more time. The game was nice, I can mark it off my list of things I want to do before I die....

All the Airmen marching was BEAUTIFUL
About 2000 graduated.
it's a small pic but this is him in the front middle.
WOW it was so cold, we all took turns hudleing in the bathroom under the
hand dryer! The wind was blowing like crazy, THIS was
SAN ANTONIO



Daniel got on the bus for San Angelo (that's where I live) Goodfellow AFB Monday morning at 3:45am, he now is here on the base and besides Thanksgiving day he isn't allowed off base yet, but I can go there as often as I want. We went grocery shopping lastnight together which was very nice. He at least has his cell phone now so we can chat sometimes. My sis (Bethany) and they boys are heading here Wednesday-Saturday i'm excited I love them! it's nice to have family close.










6 comments:

Michele said...

So strange to see Daniel all in uniform, it makes it more real. He looks great though. Not much of a surprise to find out he is the leader of his group. He has really great leadership skills, plus he looks like he is the tallest and biggest in his group. So crazy!

Emily said...

I agree with Michele. All of the other guys looked really small to me too. Weird! It is so crazy. I can't wait to see you two. When does Daniel get to move in with you? How is you house?

Amber said...

Oh I am so glad to se ethat Daniel is doing so well. I am glad you will get to spend the day with him on Thanksgiving. So do you know when else you will be able to see him? How are your dogs doing? Please keep us updated thanks!

Michele said...

Kaitlyn, I thought this was pretty funny and had to share with you. When the kids saw the picture of Bethany, they said, "does Aunt Kaitlyn have a twin sister?" I think that the two of you look alike, but not really "twin" alike.

Ali said...

Congratulations! That had to have been one PROUD moment :) My nieces and nephews like Jeff better than me when he's around too...what's the deal? I get a bit jealous.

Kaela said...

Neat pictures! It looks cold there! That would be so hard to have to not be able to show affection there with him all suited up after such a long break from eachother:( Glad you are with all your loved ones again!!!