CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

No title

Fine Fine you convinced me.... so many things! okay well Texas is fine, everyday I am liking it a little more....work is good but oh so different! Every cusses wow EVERYONE! I have never heard so many cuss words in my life. Ha ha as I type this I need to say something!!!! I AM NOW THINKING IN A SOUTHERN ACCENT... what the crap? why I can't break it, I am surrounded by Texans all day long, and you know how you think of a sentence while or before you type it, well it comes to me in an accent. I have a feeling I will start very soon. (PLEASE NO) My first 2 days at work they had me decorating for chirstmas because they didn't get the paperwork transfered AWESOME, and they said "you talk different, like the words you say are so... DIFFERENT!" and then day 2 this girl I work with came in and said oh my gosh (in a southern accent) your accent is so cute, I love it. It's a bizarre feeling to be the minority. Besides my ward I haven't met a soul who is LDS or really even knows what that is. I really miss IDAHO.
Everyday at 6 pm I go to the base to meet Daniel for dinner. The dining hall is so cheap and it's free for him. Tonight I had a herb covered chicken breast, rice w/gravy, corn, a bowl of fruit and a drink for $2.35 and the food is different everyday and oh so delicious. Being as it's free everyone there stocks up on food, i would explode if I ate that much. A few more fun happenings...
Teddi cut his paw on a random DUMB pipe sticking out of my backyard, but it was too late when I found it for stiches so we go back to the vet every 3 days for a new bandage. 2 nights ago I woke up early to get ready for work and Sylus had his bone next to his bed DUH and i stepped on it with the jagged side up and i shook to get it offf thought it was and stepped down, NOPE it was stuck on my foot (or should i say IN my foot) It ripped 2 chunks into the instep of my foot, one is painful and a little deep the other one is about a centimeter and real deep I should have gone in for stiches but I'm just careful with it. DUMB i know! umm what else is fun... oh yeah my dryer doesn't heat up so I GET to tumble my clothes in a cold dryer for about 4 hours till they are dry. On a good note, I get to see Daniel for about 1-2 hours a night which is terrible but becoming so normal that i don't seem to mind anymore. it feels like we are dating, tomorrow night though I think we get to be married (don't get crazy.. we are having a ward Christmas party and he get to come) WE STILL can't hold hands or smooch, sometimes I sneak in a little bum pinch every once in a while but he is a man of the cloth (just kidding a man in UNIFORM) in civilian clothes it's a free for all, so everyone stand back. Monday he gets to wear them again, yeah and maybe even come home to visit.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you for the post. I love reading about the random things that happen to you. I think you are a pretty hilarious writer. Maybe you should write a book of short funny stories from your life. I think it would sell like hot cakes.

Bethany said...

Funny how different our San Angelo experiences are. I only ever heard accents at church, and that was only a few people. I only hung out with people that were LDS, since church was the only way for me to meet people. Just crazy how different one place can be depending on circumstances. I never did eat at the DFAC. I'm glad you enjoy it and get to spend time with your hubby! I love you. If you were 2 hours closer I'd probably come for a visit more (like every week)!!!

Amber said...

I am very glad to hear that you get to see Daniel every evening. That is better then not seeing him at all. It will be nice if he can come to see you as well. So does that mean that you can not kiss him at the Christmas party tonight? How sucky. I couldnt do that. Sorry to hear about your foot. I sure hope that it gets better soon. Also I hope Teddy's paw gets better soon. poor guy!Hope things start looking up for you! Sorry about peoples lauguage there as well. Thats just aweful! Miss ya! Email me soon!

Michele said...

So many interesting things that can happen in a short period of time. I bet it is so much easier being apart from Daniel now that you can see him everyday, even though you can't hug and kiss and stuff. Did they forward that second letter I sent Daniel? Could you email me your new address pretty please!