CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

R&R

One would think when going to be at 8 pm and getting up at 7:30am I would be rested... wow not the case. In my new house I have an alarm system which I am still getting used to so in the middle of the night when I open the door for the dogs to go out and go potty, yeah the alarm blares and my dogs go wild! my poor unfortunate neighbors. Also, my landlord started the pilot light in the furnace so I could have some heat (yes I need heat here it gets about 40 degrees at night) well yeah my thermostat is broken so i couldn't regulate the heat, it got up to over 100 degrees in the house so I just turned the furnace back off... what choice did I have? My new favorite thing is when my sweet dogs growl and bark by the front door....there is more, I heard some pitter patters of little feet IN MY WALL!!! I've never heard that before oh wouldn't that be fun if I had mice??? Oh yeah and there is a dog next store who is a little crazy he stares at the side of the fence and barks and pulls at it, sad little guy is chained up inside the fence. My dogs are doing great, I shaved Teddi's belly yesterday and he looks so good. Ummm what else, oh my landlord is very nice and is coming over everyday to check on my dogs for me while I am at Daniels graduation. ONE PERK this house is only 3 blocks from the base entrance we are so close so when Daniel can stay he could just walk back if he wanted to. I survived my first night by myself here, my mom stayed the first night with me.

LITERALLY I came from a safe and stable home now I am sleeping on an air mattress and my only furniture I have folds up, WHAT WERE WE THINKING????

5 comments:

Emily said...

First off I LOVE your playlist on your blog. Second, I really hope you don't have mice. I think Daniel might freak out. I would hear mice in our sealing sometimes and pound on it with my shoes until I was crazy and they would just keep on chewing on stuff. Grrrrr! Just thinking about mice makes me want to go by inhuman traps.

Amber said...

Oh mice yuck. I think I have finally gotten rid of mine. The thing I would worry about in Texas is cockroaches. They are aweful or at least were in El paso texas. I am glad the dogs are doing good. That will be wonderful for your land lord to check on your dogs. How long will you be gone? Well keep us updated. We still miss you.

Kaela said...

Oh, I am so sorry! Moving is so hard!! I hope that things start looking a little brighter soon. I'm sure once you see Daniel your universe will seem to be more in the right orbit. Sounds like your landlord is nice- yay:)

Daniel and Heather said...

Crazy you are there already,, i have been trying to get a hold of you..call me I want to hear details.. So glad your back with your man!

Emily said...

I know you are with your lover and all, after a long time a part, but I think everyone will agree that you really need to post and tell us all the great details of finally being with your man. I love reading your blog, especially when you talk about random stuff. Can't wait to hear from you!