CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TEHAUS

I'm here, and thank heavens for unsecured networks... thank you NEIGHBORS! Well I'm here and the house is FINE just fine, it's a 2 bedroom 1 bath and a pretty good size backyard! Umm Texas "yards" are not grass they are goat heads, and prickley weeds! DUMB!!!! So my dogs don't run in the yard but they potty and poo happily in the yard with the fenced yard, it is such a relief. The drive was long but once I see Daniel things will be great and just make sense. Right now I am questioning what the HECK was I thinking so I hope that feeling passes. My dad is on the phone so this will be a short one, who knows how long i'll get service.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am sl glad that you made it there safe and sound :) So did you get the turtle thingy unloaded? When does Daniel get out? If he can, will you have him give Robert a call so Robert knows he is ok? Thanks so much. So the boys are doing good? Did you go and buy a TV yet? I am just wondering. Thanks so much. We miss you both more then either of you will ever know. Have a great evening.

Brittne said...

It sounds like you are adjusting well... Texas is where all my family is from.. so if you ever really need anything just ask me and I am sure I can find a relative to help you out..:) seriously.. they are everywhere.. I have my dog..but my mom has her old dog.. she is getting really sick.. soon she will have to be put down....Well give your dogs loves for me....