CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

NEW MEXICO

Well, lastnight I started my drive at about 9 pm and by the time I fueled up and got on the road it was easily 9:30pm and I drove to my gma's house in utah. I got there at 1:40 AM and wow I thought I was going to die! I was slapping my face and dancing wildly to keep me awake. My dogs aren't loving this but they love me and so they are great! We are now in Gallup, NM at a VERY nice La Quinta Inn (they accept dogs) It has 2 beds one for me and one for them ;) I'm doing laundry right now, and I played with the boys much like I would if I were home, I don't want them to freak! I will be ending my drive (hopefully FOREVER) tomorrow, WHOA I can't wait. I talked to my honey yesterday it was so nice, before I know it I will see him. Wow it went so fast, THANK HEAVENS.

Yesterday I worked my full shift, it was very sad leaving them. I have become very good friends with the folks I work with, and you just never realize how important someone is in your life till you walk away from them and they are no longer there in the flesh with you. I will miss you! I need to go check on my laundry, I would hate for someone to get ahold of my gonchies(underwear)! Thank you everyone for your support! HUGE thanks to our friends.... I got off work yesterday and my car was packed and ready to go, WOW that was a relief. It's wacky that I will never sleep, shower or do ANYTHING in our house AGAIN! WHAT??? wild

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn, your such a strong girl! I don't know if I could do what you are doing! Your so brave, but you will receive blessings and it makes it all worth it. I blocked my blog so I will send you an invite. I can't wait for you to be with your honey again!

Piano Gal Val said...

Kaitlyn,I am so excited for you! You are a BRAVE woman for driving that far alone - but you have a good incentive =D Funny that Mindy commented too cuz I was thinking of our YW group and saw April S. today. It was VERY weird for me to walk out of my house for the last time too. Well, happy traveling!

Hey Mindy - I would love an invite too!

V

Ali said...

Whoa. BIG changes girl! I am glad that you can soon see your Man again. That will make all the difference after this huge move you've been through. I can't imagine driving all alone- I am a SLEEPY driver. I am glad you are safe...and continue it!! ...I am also so glad you have your pups with you:) It's cute to think of them having their own bed in the hotel with you-

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaitlyn. Its Doug. I forgot my password so I have to leave an "Anonymous Comment!" But hey, at least I am finally leaving a comment right. I am glad that you have made it to where you are. Things definatly wont be the same with out you at work to CHALLENGE me!!! Ha Ha. You were and are a good friend. Jasmine and I are so glad that we got to know you. You have been a great inspiration to us. Thanks for everything and you better stay in touch!

Emily said...

I don't know why I am so emotional today. I am pretty sure it is because I have a horrendous cold and ache all over, but I want to cry I am so excited for you and Daniel to see each other again. You better call me when you get settled so I know it is not inconvenient to call again. Good luck on the drive and give Daniel a hug for me. I miss you both and can't wait to see you again.