CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GOOD DAY

Today I had the privelege of watching this little guy!!! This is my good friends baby boy
ELI DOUGLAS FERGUSON
son of
My boss and friend, Douglas Ferguson
isn't he a dollface!
he is about 4 weeks old and super good, his folks went and bought an SUV in the Burg so Doug called me and my plans for the day consisted of this sweet baby. I had him for about 4 hours, since I KNOW Doug will read this...
THANK YOU
and this is my NEW
JETSONS MOM haircut
The picture is dark but the lighter ones not so cute, the back is stacked and the front goes to about my chin, it's tucked behing my ears(typical move)
I had a great day, I have great friends that lend me their perfect little babies, which I love and appreciate them doing!
Every Sunday some of our BEST friends The Brightons had me their baby Natalie to love and cuddle pretty much throughout church, last sunday in RS she started crying so I took her out in the hall, wow it felt so nice. THANK YOU AMANDA

Everyday is one more day closer to my honey, I am moving in 4 days! WACKY my house is so
FULL
of odds and ends, which seem to take up the very most room. Urgh!

4 comments:

Piano Gal Val said...

you are moving in 4 days?! Are you going to do the rental thing or did the house sell!! HOW EXCITING for you! Did you cut your hair then? Good luck on the move - are you driving yourself? Email me pianogalvalgmail.com

Kaela said...

I can't wait for you to get to see your husband! Your hair looks adorable from what I can tell- though it is a little hard to see:) You cut your own hair?!?! Amazing!

Ali said...

I'm glad you've had some baby-holding time to break up the time to when your hubby comes home! That baby looks so sweet :) ...and your haircut rocks! It seems everyone is cutting their hair short and it looks so fresh and fun!

Amber said...

Oh thats so nice of your boss to let you watch that adorable little guy. Did he sleep the whole time? I am glad you will be getting to see Daniel soon. That makes me very happy for you. But I am very sad to see you guys leave. We will miss you bunches. So you need to email me and let me know how you and Daniel are doing.