CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

FUNNY FUNNY TEDDI

i don't even think i can type, bah ha ha my dog Teddi as we know hurt his foot! it's all wrapped up and he thinks it's paralized holy cow he will be walking and then randomly start dragging it. HE SLAYS ME wowee it's quite pathetic looking, maybe I could record it! Let me try if i can i'll update. Tee hee i feel a little bad because i quite frankly am laughing at him because well... he can't laugh!

ok so i got video, it really happens every 10th step or so! my flash is blown so it's a little orange, but you'll get the drift


3 comments:

Emily said...

Even Nate laughed at that! It is pretty stinkin' funny. Emma walked up while we were watching it and said, "It's Teddi!!" and was all ticked when the clip was over.

Bethany said...

Nice. I love that he takes steps, then drags, takes steps, then drags. Too funny!

Emily said...

After we watched that video Emma said that she wanted to go to Daniel's and your house. I told her that she couldn't because you live in Texas now. She got all mad and said, "NO! My Texas. It's my Texas, I can go." I am not sure what she was trying to communicate to me but it was pretty hilarious.