CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

DONNY

CLARIFICATION.....I LOVE HIS VOICE, NOT DONNY!!! WHOMEVER THAT VOICE BELONGS TO I COULD CARE LESS!!! THIS SONG IS MY FAV.Ok so whenever I get into my car, heading anywhere I turn on the soundtrack to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.... I have this new LOVE for Donny Osmound well it started when I didn't know who's voice I was listening to and Daniel let me know it was Donny. HIS VOICE IS AMAZING!!!! I listen to this song on repeat... I need to get a new CD it's starting to skip, sad I know but his voice..... MAN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIWXvDRK0A

I'm not sure how to get the video on here but click on the above and watch him sing and act out my favorite song, SORRY about the clothes... NOT FOR YOUNG VIEWERS. ENJOY

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey, Mom left her CD here. Maybe you can borrow! :)

Emily said...

That is really funny!!! He is a little much for me ever since Marie was on Dancing with the Stars, but back in the day he was quite a catch!

Audrey said...

Did you know Donny was actually at my baptisim?

Brittne said...

HEY MISSY.. WE HAVE TWO DOGS.. BUBBY AND MY MOM'S DOG.. UNFORTUNATELY TOMORROW IT WILL BE JUST ONE AGAIN.. MY MOM'S DOG IS REALLY SICK... SHE IS GETTING PUT TO SLEEP:( SHE IS SUFFERING PRETTY BAD...I AM GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL... TEXAS IS WHERE ALL MY FAMILY IS FROM, IT IS LIKE MY SECOND HOME... HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HUSBAND....:)