CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

BAD jose SAD dogs MAD me

My neighbor when I first moved in had one VERY cute pitbull. Well over the Thanksgiving holiday my neighbor(We'll call him.... JOSE) left his dog outside and ALONE and was gone for 2 weeks, so inturn I had been feeding and watering him! I called Animal Control and I could never get through so I continue to feed this sad sad pitbull, well the other day, Jose came home with 2 more pitbulls for him not to take care of!!! AHHH!
They are all seperated and on a 5 foot(leash length) chain, no food, shelter or water. AH AH AH
I'm in a fix, I want to call animal control but what will come of it?
1) They will be taken away and because they are pitbull and
generally in peoples minds pitbulls= scary fighters
they will be put down... NOT FAIR!
2) Jose will get a warning and he will show his face for the first time in a
LONG TIME to them and beat them! NOT FAIR
3) Jose would go to jail and they would adopt out these very sweet pitbulls! FAIR
In the mean time I will continue to feed, water and give them LOTS of bones to occupy them!
i'm grateful for my honey who supports and loves my passion for
ANIMALS
tonight I had to sneak in the fence to feed one of them (trespassing... shhhh) Daniel even held the fence for me, for a quick entry and an even quicker escape! The price of food is a whole lot less expensive than the price of there lives! :(
If you could just see them!!

4 comments:

Michele said...

I commented on this yesterday but my internet connection was not good and it didn't show up. I was saying that in Idaho Falls there is a law that you can not have more than two dogs without a kenneling license. If you do have more than two dogs, you have to get permission from all of your neighbors and pay for a license. Maybe its the same there if you are lucky. Worth a shot anyway. My neighbor had to come to us and ask if we would be okay with them having three dogs. I had no idea there are such laws in the city, being a country girl and all.

Amber said...

That is so awful! I hate people who don't treat animals well! I don't understand how someone could do that. I'm glad that they have you to take care of them.

k.young said...

Kaitlyn! How goes it? I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog off of Dee's! Now we can keep in touch! Your blog is so cute!

Kaela said...

So, so sad. I have noticed with the Marley and Me movie there have been more commercials out about how to be a responsible pet owner... wish there were some way to get your neighbor to take responsibility and treat those dogs the way they deserve to be treated. I am just glad sweet you is their neighbor!