CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

more fun + ADOPTION





hey so this is lastnights work, I love doing this it is oh so fun! this last pic is a close up so you can see their little fingers.... ahh
just so everyone knows Daniel and I have contacted an agency and are now getting things together to put in for adoption we are going crazy wanting children in this home. So please if you know anyone at all keep us in mind and spread the word! I'll answer some questions right up front: honestly and openly... Daniel and i have tried for 3+ years to get pregnant and so far no good but before we go through the grueling treatments and all that we are wanting to adopt, whether we adopt our first or third baby we will be adopting even if biological children are in our future we want to start building our family and we did fill out paperwork while still living in Idaho but as the time went on and we moved twice um well the paperwork went missing... ugh but thats okay we will complete it soon and then go from there. Now that we live in North Carolina and don't see us moving in at least 3+ years we are stable(ish) and are ready! These are fun projects to pretty much help my heart! There will be more to come I just ran out of plain onesies.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck!!! We are so praying for you guys!! You will be wonderful parents!

Brittne said...

Hey Kaitlyn,
Those are so cute...
What happened to Daniel? Glad you are having fun and doing well. Good luck with the adoption thing...

Love ya,
Britt

Bethany said...

Very cute! (Am I forgiven for not commenting on the last ones now, which are by the way very cute as well.) I really like the stick figure ones. Actually the other ones are cute too, something just draws me to stick figures. Strange. Maybe it helps that I just have boys, who knows. I'm glad you guys are starting the adoption process. No kids will ever be loved more than your guys' kids!!!! (And I want some nieces and nephews I can see often and spend time with and love to pieces!!!) Speaking of, if you ever want to borrow a child for a bit, I bet Nikki and Josh would let you guys watch Eli for them. Then you can love on my little nephew I've never even met! I love you!

Ferguson Family said...

hey.. I really like those outfits. You should make some for Eli (6-9 months) and let me know how much they cost and we will buy some from you...!! Also.. Good luck with the adoption.. You and Daniel will be great parents.

Ali said...

How exiting! I hope this application process goes smoothly and you can make additions quickly! I know a couple of friends that as soon as they put papers in, had children in their homes within just two MONTHS...I pray for that for you- wouldn't that be wonderful. Your onesies are SO so cute.

Amber said...

Those are so cute! Can you make troy one that says Troy accros sthe front! Size 24 months! Or one that says I'm the little monster! Wow I have so me ideas email me! Your artistic! Miss ya!

Kaela said...

Cute onesies! You will be the best mom!! I can already tell you are the best aunt ever!!! I hope the whole process goes as smoothly as possible. I've heard stories all over the board- a lot of them have sounded really hard, a lot of them were surprisingly easy, but the harder, the more rewarding when everything works out. At any rate- you will be AWESOME, your kids will be LUCKY, and you will be BLESSED!!