CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 Years ago today I was married....

in the Logan, Utah temple, it was beautiful weather and we got married in the late afternoon, which made for a. great pictures b. cooler weather! It was a great day and I love him more everyday!!!



Daniel had to work and though it is a 48 hour shift, I get to come on base and see him, so it breaks it up! We are celebrating tomorrow starting at 7:30 am when he gets off work! But I had a busy day so far...


Today I...
~woke up early, went on a walk with my dogs before it got too hot
~came home finished my workout
~let the dogs out back- Sylus caught and killed a squirrel
~sadly grabbed a shovel and removed the squirrel from my yard
~veeted my arms and legs- quick smelly but oh so smooth(it really works)
~made brownies for my VT families
~now have a home phone, the guy came today and installed it
~am going visiting teaching at 6:15
~will visit Daniel with a brownie and homemade card
~ FINISHED OUR ADOPTION PAPERWORK
Next thing is to mail it back to the agency, folks adoting that live in Idaho or Utah or anywhere where the agency is closer than 4 hours away is blessed! Now we need the home study and the approval and we are good to go!! WOOHOO Daniel and I set a goal to have it done by our Anniversary and WE ARE DONE!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pictures, and you are one busy woman!

Kaela said...

Happy Anniversary:) I agree- beauuuutiful pics! Hey, I just live a few blocks from the temple you were married in!!! If you ever come back to visit, let me know so I can see you and meet your hubby!!

Emily said...

That is awesome that you two are so close to having everything ready to go. Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! I just barely got your wedding pictures scrap booked, yes I am so far behind! Time has flown by hasn't it? Hope things are going well for you guys. Love ya, Michele

Krystal said...

Hi...your probably won't remember me but...we both lived at arbor conve at byu-i. i saw you on audrey's blog. and i think i introduced myself and talked to you when you worked at vanity in idaho falls. anyways i wanted to say hi because i saw that you moved to goldsboro, nc. and that is where i am from!! i was in the first ward and my guess is that you are in the second. anyways i thought that was super cool, what a small world. hope you love it there. the members are super super nice there. i'll stop rambling now. :)