CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

fun new project(s)

my super fun new project!
with daniel healing i dont have a ton to do, but daniel and I bought some paints when we were in Idaho still because I have wanted to get crafty well these are the first ones ive done!
the backs, i just love patterns on the bum... oh so cute
ive also been spending sometime making jewelry and such, ahhh I love it here it's just so peaceful even though I am getting quite stircrazy... daniel is doing much better it was a rough 3 days turns out he was allergic to the pain meds so then we had to battle the crazy itchy skin, today is better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today!


7 comments:

Amber said...

Yes I have a thing for things on the bum too. They are so cute. I love them. And they will look wonderful on a little one for you!!! I think its great you are getting crafty and also that you are planning ahead for the future! Miss ya all!

Rachel said...

Those are so adorable!!! I am so glad I found your blog-now I can blog stalk. If you want to blog stalk me, we are at theidahobarnesyard.blogspot.com
BTW-what is Daniel recovering from? Is he okay?

Emily said...

It figures that he would be allergic. That sucks though. I thought I was going to DIE before I figured out that I was allergic. It was a week later and a second trip to the emergency room before my doctor figured it out by phone, because I was in Cali on vacation! He is going to be so much happier now. You should pick up photography!

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

girl what happened to daniel? i love your blog. so cute. miss you.

Daniel and Heather said...

i love them? i would totally buy one from you when i have a kid someday.
miss you!

Ali said...

Those are adorable! I love the bum detail :) Only on a baby would that work!!

Michele said...

Did Daniel get his gall bladder out? Cute onesies. I will keep my ears open if anyone is wanting to give up a baby for adoption.