CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged

So... a very long time ago I was tagged. So here goes bare with me I am new to this! I don't recall what I am suppose to write about so I will put wierd things people don't know about me.... this should be "fun"!

1) Can I just say I love Britney Spears (Federline) I don't necessarily like who she is but the gossip fascinates me! When a new song comes on "Gimme Gimme" I can't help but turn it up!

2) I tell myself to be a reader, all those who know me... yeah it's not happening! I have about 15+ books that have been started and then put right back on the shelf where I found them.

3) I like to challenge myself, if I am on a walk a car will be coming up and I will have to get to a certain point before they do (ie... mailbox, fire hydrant, the fifth fence post). It's a rush!

4) When I am pretty much doing anything, watching the tube, on a walk, driving to work... anytime I will play with the hair on the top of my head(while in a pony) and find the thickest hair and if it feels a little coarse I give it a good yank, and voila I have entertainment for hours. I should be bald, come to think of it I need to STOP!!!

5) The bathroom is my muse, I often catch myself deep in thought, and minutes have just flown by. My poor husband he either needs to be in the hall way to talk with me or I need a sketch pad!

6) WOW... I'm a little crazy, I apologize to all that like still knowing me! While I'm on the bathroom topic, (why leave when you've got a good thing going.) We leave the door open to our bathroom so I have a tendency to let my bum show before I reach the actual porceline, which brings me to the problem. I am at work.... alone.... the bum is showing right when I reach the door. TROUBLE

7) Diet coke, I love it! I love it! I like to think of all these skinny people and their bad habits of drinking soda and then I consume!!! It's helps me, more reason why I'm chubby and won't quit.

8) I have no babies.... I want babies more than I want I would say anything! I have longed my entire life to be a mom, and yet no babies. I should hold my tongue I'll probably get triplets or something amazing like that. The Lord has a plan and I know that.

that is me! There's more but we are borrowing the internet from the Fire Station and Daniel(my hubby) is getting BORED!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Love it! I was totally laughing so many times. Especially the "rush" on walks. TOo funny! We should live near each other sometime. *fingers crossed* I love you!

ANDREA said...

Hold on- I need to wipe my tears of happiness away..because im so freakin happy you finally have a blahg!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEET

and you know whats wierd- i totally do stuff like that racing cars to a certain point thing...i thought i was the only one in the world. i lovest thou!