CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Garnishing wages

So RANDOM... Daniel goes in to the office at work and his boss and the secretary are starring at this letter... It was addressed to his boss, Darrell approaches "You may want to take a look at this, your children would like some "support", why didn't you tell me?" Funny Funny Funny turns out the name Daniel Morgan is common in the state of Idaho. He called them and they drilled him, "are you sure these kids aren't your's? Maybe you just don't remember!" "I'd think I would remember and NO WAY my wife was my first girlfriend! It's a pretty legit mistake but honestly... And YES I had to ask that BURNING question. "Is there something you would like to tell me Daniel?"

3 comments:

Bethany said...

That is so stinkin funny!!!! I cannot stop laughing! Good stuff.

Kaela said...

A similar thing happened to my mom, except she got a phone call during the day while my dad was at work! SCARY. My dad of course was clear of any blame, but that is definitely something NO ONE ever wants to be in question. Awww... your were his first girlfriend? So sweet!!

Emily said...

That is really funny. It is, however,histarical if you know Daniel! I am sure his co workers had a good time with that.