CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

INTERNET....YEAH!!!

So turns out, my work has internet! Fan-freakin-tastic!!!! So I will now have a new lunch time routine. So a couple things, I just went to the doctor yesterday and he said "it would help with fertility for you to lose weight!!!" Awesome I knew I was over weight but I feel a little more like there is hope, wow weight lose is so easy(RIGHT) I have known for a long time I could drop a few pounds but if this means baby.... count me in! What was nice is he said it would help but he didn't seem to think that this is why... THE WEIGHT, so that's good that way there is no pressure. Wow it's 1:00 pm my alarm just went off, it's time for my B/C who would have thought that taking B/C in a round about way would increase the having baby thing. I'm so foreign to this , I have to remind myself it's wednesday take the white pill, STRANGE


What is a good "I went to the Temple" color, grey BEAUTIFUL. So last Thursday my honey and I went to the open house, It was lovely. It's interesting because I have been there when it is dedicated, and It just feels different when everyone is in white instead of street clothes. It's a very modern Temple if there ever was one, very square lines, really cool kinda funky lamps not a lot of gold. It was very pretty. So we are in this huge group of like 30 all in the celestial room. The chandeliers the sconces were amazing! We walk into one of the many sealing room and I was standing like arms length away from one of those really large really gorgeous sconces..... so I gave it a touch, a rediculously delicate touch and WAMO an entire arm of crystals came swinging down, I freaked(quietly we are in the Temple) Thank Heavens my hubby is who he is, we all joked it off and he re-hooked it, but man that was a close one!

Sorry so much to say, we have a new guy at work(Wells Fargo). He makes me want to rip my hair out and not in a good way.... Haha. He tells us constently how he hasn't been sick for over 5 years no cold or anything( he has superior genes) and yet he is ALWAYS clearing his throat and doing the almost loogie thing, WOW I CAN'T TAKE IT. And today I have the priveledge of sharing a lunch break with him. oh it's a real joy!!!