CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

babies room...almost

this is the blanket i made last week...its very boy and im not supposed to be doing gender specific stuff but I DID and love it! this is the mobile i made a few months ago...its much more fantastic in person

this is the changing table dresser we bought and i painted a while ago, eventually it will have a changing pad on it and such


a messy bookcase for our kids, im running out of room


our new crib we bought before Christmas...a mattress is soon to follow.
next step....BABY, a little at a time we are preparing for baby!

6 comments:

The Rhodehouse's said...

Kaitlyn, how exciting this is for you. I tell you what, Carter loves you so much. He doesn't say much, but I can see it on his face. When I told him that you were still going to be his teacher I could tell by the look on his face that he was very pleased. We are glad he has such a wonderful teacher in Primary.

Erin Dooley said...

Everything is so cute! You will be such a fun mom!

Ali said...

Cute, cute mobile! I'm impressed- I always wanted to do one, but was too intimidated :)

Kaela said...

Cute stuff!!! I love the colors you are using and I LOVE that the bookcase is already FULL!! Ha! Books are the best. You are going to be such a good mom and your kids are going to be so smart:)

Allie Hite said...

so cute!

Piano Gal Val said...

Kaitlyn, So I recently got put into the Young Women's again so I was really thinking about you! I remembered you had a blog once upon a time...and I found it again.

Just wondering where in the world you and Daniel are now and how life is treating you.

As you know we moved to Blackfoot. Life's good here. Still just the two kiddos. Our lab Ruger died of cancer right after we moved (so sad) but we just got a puppy for Christmas - YAY!! We love Stryker.

Still have your dogs?

I'd love to hear from you - pianogalval@gmail.com

~Valerie