CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Completed bassinette

This was the last of the baby projects we wanted to get done... and well its done! WOOHOO Daniel did such an amazing job on it, the pictures don't do it justice but it was fun working together on it. It's bigger than a standard bassinette but smaller than a crib and it does rock and for a while too. So fun and we just can't wait.
Since the bassinette has been done and we had it in the "babies room" Sylus insists checking in the room everynight when we get up ot go potty. :) I love animals, they just seem to get it you know?
Our caseworker informed me lastnight that everything is done and we should be online by the end of the month... YES!
(p.s isn't our flooring sweet? Yeah in this room alone we have 5 different types of wood, CLASSY)
(P.S.S. Thanks for checking in on my blog Jon all the way from the desert :))

7 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

So Cute! Love the colors:)

Michele said...

Pretty cute! How exciting that everything is finally good to go!

Da Browns said...

WoooW...That is sooo cool! I'm super excited for you guys! ( Thanks for the shout out to my hubs...He's addicted to blogs, he has to have them updated on a regular basis or he goes into withdrawl!) see you at the trunk or treat tomorrow!!

Jon said...

Awesome, love it!! When will ours be ready for pick up? LOL JK. Meredith is right, I do love keeping up with the blogs.

Daniel and Heather said...

Love it! Now I can't wait for you to be able to fill it. :)

The Rhodehouse's said...

I LOVE IT!! This must be why Brian said he was going to biuld one. Now I know where he got the idea. I would definitly love it. Nothing's better than made my the hands of sweet husbands.

Lena said...

Everything looks so beautiful Kaitlyn. And there's nothing better than "home made". Loves it!!!!!!